Monday, May 14, 2007

unknown



“Strange is our situation here upon earth. Each of us comes for a short visit, not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming to a divine purpose. From the standpoint of daily life, however, there is one thing we do know: That we are here for the sake of others...for the countless unknown souls with whose fate we are connected by a bond of sympathy." - Albert Einstein

Today is election day here in the Philippines, and i'll cast my ballot hoping for a brighter future, exercising my right of suffrage and my duty to my beloved country. To my countrymen, please vote wisely.

5 comments:

AlohaTrevella said...

What a striking photo...and look at those gorgeous clouds. Mahalo~

Nikon said...

Nice photo & I hope that your elections turn out well.

Anonymous said...

For you and your country, I trust the vote will be what the majority wanted. A nice photo. I like the impression the sculpture gives me.

I wanted to thank you for your visits to my blog. Thanks.

isa said...

Lovely photo...
Hope the best candidate wins!

Ming the Merciless said...

Best of luck to you and your country. I hope you all choose a wise and fair leader.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails