Saturday, September 22, 2007

ruins


This ruins is adjacent to the cell of Jose Rizal, that's his statue in the Plaza Armas. Tomorrow, i'll post something about the brick building you see in the foreground.


This is the building where Jose Rizal cell was, you would notice there are several "rooms", from what i read from peeking outside (because this area is close to the public now) some of these rooms where used by the guardia civil who were guarding Rizal. The orange building afar is the Palacio del Governador, i still have yet to do a post about that building.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the ruins it is interesting how nature is growing green things and in time they would prevail and the stones would disappear forever.

Unknown said...

I just want you to know I look at your pictures daily. I am an American who was in your country in the 70s. I just enjoy seeing your daily shots. Thank you.
jsw
http://jsmyzer.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Intramuros looked so different now. I used to work within walking distance of this place. It is time to revisit.

travelphilippines said...

one word "Bongga"

CHESSNOID said...

I just wanted to let you know I do enjoy visiting your site and checking out all the pictures you take of manila. They are both inspired and beautiful. Thank you.
;)

Sidney said...

I need to go back there! I missed all this. Interesting info !

pusa said...

john and chessnoid, thank you so much, i really really appreciate your visits... thanks again.

you should visit sidney, btw the entrance fee is now Php 50 for adults and 25 for students/kids :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these amazing photos. I want to jump on a plane right now!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails