Wednesday, September 05, 2007

PGH


The Philippines largest government hospital is celebrating its centennial year this 2007. It occupies 10 hectares of prime Manila real estate, 45 buildings, and 125,000 square meters of floor area; consists of 19 clinical departments distributed in the in- and outpatient sections, 1500 patient beds (1000 charity, 500 pay and special units); and includes modernized and upgraded emergency room and radiodiagnostic complexes, and the National Eye Referral Center (Sentro Oftalmologico Jose Rizal) and the soon-to-open Medical Arts Building, among many service facilities.

3 comments:

Sidney said...

Wow! I didn't know it was that big !

Aura said...

Truth is, i´ve never been inside PGH..I´ll make it a point to tour Mla.next time I come for holiday, to refresh my memory about our city. Thanks for the informations!!

Anonymous said...

one of my nephew works there as a doctor. hehehe!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails