yep even santa claus cannot resist the ocean pull, hehehehe here's santa at the entrance to the manila ocean park.
by the way this chritmas, the manila ocean park have this december activities lined up, including their ticket christmas promo (all in for 500 pesos - fish spa and glass bottom ride boat entrance included). promo ruins from dec. 8, 2008 to jan 5, 2009
Manila Ocean Park have an ongoing Christmas Promo wherein you only pay 500 pesos/person and that would already include the entrance to the Oceanarium, Fish Spa, and the Glass Bottom Boat Ride. I suggest you avail of this special promo cause you'll save a lot since The Fish Spa entrance fee alone is 120 pesos/person and the Glass Bottom Ride admission fee is 150 pesos/person
- they also have Christmas Carols on Dec. 20 (3pm - 4pm) and be serenaded by kids from different institutions.
- concert with Bamboo and Cueshe on Dec. 19 (7PM - 12MN)
- live concert series with different bands on Dec 21 and 28 (5pm - 8pm)
- if you want to learn new cuisines to prepare for Noche Buena, try the Cooking Fest on Dec. 21 (3pm - 4pm)
- christmas tree lighting today (Dec. 16 at 6:30pm)
- Christmas Eve and New Year Countdown blast on Dec 24 and Dec. 31
Manila Ocean Park
Behind the Quirino Grandstand Luneta, Manila, Philippines
Tel. No.: +632 5677777
Entrance Fee: Php 400 (Adult), Php 350 (Children 4 ft and below), Complimentary (Children 2ft and below), 10% Discount for Senior Citizens, 10% Discount for Manila Resident
Schedule: Weekdays 10am-9pm; Weekends and Holidays 9am-9pm