Have lunch while being serenaded aboard a floating restaurant with a scenic view of the Loboc River, the Loboc River Cruise is a must activity or an experience you shouldnt miss when you visit Bohol. For more photos do visit my personal blog and experience the ride.Monday, March 10, 2008
loboc river cruise
Have lunch while being serenaded aboard a floating restaurant with a scenic view of the Loboc River, the Loboc River Cruise is a must activity or an experience you shouldnt miss when you visit Bohol. For more photos do visit my personal blog and experience the ride.

3 comments:
I went to you other blog to see all of the extra pictures and all are nice.
Wow!! Ganda naman ng pictures sa blog mo. Filipinang filipina talaga. I guess I have no choice
but to spend some of my hard-earned
dollars to visit Bohol next year.
Pinoy beauty talaga.
Sounds very romantic!
Post a Comment